Jobs by Category
Administrative Assistant (CY-ADA-1002)Ref. 1347 Limassol
Posted on 27/02/2018
Administrative assistant responsibilities include providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office. You will support managers and employees through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication. The admin job scope includes communicating via phone and email ensuring that all administrative duties are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner. Strong communication skills are required.
• Answer the telephone and provide switchboard cover to Limassol, Athens and Brussels Offices
• Deal with internal and external communications.
• Write letters and emails on behalf of other office staff
• Produce and distribute correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
• Word processing letters, memos, agendas, presentations and reports
• Schedule and coordinate meetings, appointments and travel arrangements
• Develop and maintain a filing system, performing data entry and scan documents
• Track and monitor customer purchases, from initial order to delivery
• Create purchase orders to vendors.
• Review vendor acknowledgements of the purchases orders for accuracy.
• Follow up on orders ensuring that materials are shipped and delivered on promised dates.
• Maintain records and files related to purchasing activities.
• Prepare and monitor invoices
• Submit and reconcile expense reports
• Assist with financial reconciliations and reports as necessary
• Regularly updating the CRM and ERP databases
• Prepare all relevant management reports on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis
• Provide administrative assistance to the sales and marketing department
• Co-manage company events and contract management
• Assisting with promotional activities
• Assisting with the production of marketing materials and literature
• Upload marketing material to online libraries, internet groups and social media sites.
• Update and maintain the marketing department's documentation and databases
• Assist in enhancing the company's quality and information security management systems, ensuring sustenance and compliance to ISO 9001 and ISO 27001 standards
• Provide assistance to external auditors in terms of retrieval of documents during periodic audits
• Participate in recruitment efforts
• Post job ads and organizing resumes and job applications
• Schedule job interviews and assisting in interview process
• Ensure background and reference checks are completed
• Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops
• Coordinate the day-to-day administration, logistics, set up and delivery, including providing technical support, of company's online and face-to-face (open) learning programs
• Answer and forward e-mail and phone enquiries about trainings.
• Maintain supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies
• Maintain confidentiality and security of all activities and records
• Perform miscellaneous job-related duties and longer-term projects, as assigned
Qualifications and Experience
• Studies in University/College Degree
• Diploma in Business Administration, Marketing or Computer Science is a benefit
• Proven admin or assistant experience
• Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
• At least 3 years of experience in the field or in a related area
• Proficiency in Greek, English and French (SORBONNE C1 or DALF C1) is a must
• Proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel and MS Outlook is a must. ECDL certification is a benefit
• Knowledge of Microsoft CRM is a benefit
• Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
• Attention to detail and problem solving skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong organizational and planning skills
• Motivated and goal oriented
• Confident and outgoing personality
• Be able to take responsibility and work under pressure and to deadlines
• Previous experience in a sales admin environment would clearly be an advantage
We offer attractive compensation dependent upon candidate’s experience and qualifications, continues training, career opportunities, integrity in the workplace and an entrepreneurial atmosphere.
Applicants receiving an offer of employment will be required to complete an application form and sign a disclosure and authorization for a background investigation which may include a criminal check, education and employment verifications.
Interested applicants should send their CV by quoting the reference code (CY-ADA-1002) to:
133B, Franklin Roosevelt Av.,3011, Limassol – Cyprus
Email : email@example.com
All applicants will be acknowledged and treated in the strictest confidence.